Monday, June 15, 2009

Chocolate Party & Tequila!

Chocolate Party & Tequila!

This past sat night was the chocolate Party at Miami Velvet. The party is a hip hop oriented Lyfestyle party. it was off the hook!!! The head promoter and I have been going back and forth about the music and now we finally got it. I mean it was 99% hip hop. Most nights its a mix of hip hop and house but for there party i threw it down from old to new!, Mobb, Jean Gray, Black Eye'd peas, 50, Kanye, Pitbull! I did play a few house tracks and that brought the house down. The whole party was rockin.

They put in a new sound system at the club in the room I dj in so it went from so so loud to HOLY CRAP I CANT HEAR ANYTHING BUT THE BASE VIBRATING MY HEART LUNGS AND BRAIN!
Yeah that's how I like it - it brings up the energy and gets pulses pounding. I had the mad crazy visuals going on the big screen it was crazy. Loud music and hot videos makes everyone feel sexy!

Oh hey and I even learned a lesson that I would like to share with you. When someone says "hey want some tequila! Say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Ok well don't be like ungrateful say "no thank you" man that one tequila shot killed me the next day I was noooooooooo good!

I'll keep it vodka and red bull like LMFAO!


Lol either way the party is a good time, u can get your hip hop on, your dance on, your flirt on, your byob on! whatt!! Hit me up for more info and I can get you the 411 on the next chocolate party. There's noting like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the comment!